29 July, 2009

In memory of " Proud to be a Sikkimese"


As it is often said.....show must go on.....life has to start off, despite irregularities. So, despite several failures in regaining the password of my old blog "Proud to be a Sikkimese", i am hereby starting a new blog with the same motive as i had in my earlier blog...helping people understand the beauty and the mystic beyond the Sikkim.

Through my blog i had always tried my best to spread my small learning about my Sikkim but i believe some hackers did not liked my contribution. Nevertheless....i am here again doing the same old job...enriching people about me, myself and my Sikkim.

I am sure my readers shall continue me that love and support which i had in " Proud to be a Sikkimese".

8 comments:

Serah said...

Really glad to see you've not given up or given in. Like the spirit. Blog on.

sid said...

It was not easy to start up from ground zero but it was a feeling that if i do not do it then who shall? I believed people around need to know the best of Sikkim and its golden past.

Colors said...

Sorry to hear that. But like you said - the show must go on. I am glad you are continuing. May this be more successful! :)

Colors said...

...and thanks for letting me know abt the new blog.

sid said...

Oh! Thanks Puku!! I do need support from you ppl too.

sushila chamling said...

Hi Shital Da,
Its sad to know that your old blog has been fished.I can't understand why did this happen..its really very bad.Nevertheless,It feels gr8 to know you have not given up and I hope you do much better in this blog..I wish you success.

himalayanreview said...

Hi Bhaini...my gmail account was hacked but now i have revived it..thanks for your good wishes...

Neema Lepcha said...

Dear brother Shital,
Thanks for the research and regular updates. I wish God may lead you to the truths in findings of mystery of Daramdin. I think that was a search for God which was in the heart of Lepchas or any other tribe whom ever that story relates to.
Take heart and forge ahead, success will be yours.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template